Stodeus BipBip PRO V2
The latest solar variometer with concentrated performance in an ultra-light instrument weighing just 26 grams.
Equipped with the latest generation of sensors from the drone industry, BipBip PRO is a solar variometer with unmatched reactivity.
This instrument, weighing only 26g, is your flight attendant with unlimited flight time thanks to a large internal battery and a high-performance solar cell.
The acoustics of BipBip PRO can be adjusted over a wide range, the signal tone is balanced and quiet.
Thanks to its many customizable parameters, it can be fully customized to your flying style.
Whether you're an avid XC pilot or a hike & fly enthusiast, this concentrated technology, made in France, will never leave your paragliding gear
The BipBip PRO V2 is the updated version of the BipBip lineage, a solar powered variometer for paragliders with improved features!
Free delivery from 300 zł
14 days for return
Solar powered for unlimited flying time:
- Ultra reactive
- Highly configurable
- Lift & sink LED
- Loud volume
- Easy to use
- Made in France
- 1 BipBip PRO V2 solar audio variometer
- 2 adhesive velcros patches
- 1 lanyard
- 1 user manual
- Solar powered with internal battery (up to 400h autonomy without sun)
- High performance SunPower solar cell
- V2 vario algorithm : more performance
- Lift sensitivity configurable (+7 to +50cm/s)
- Lift reactivity configurable (0% to 100% integration time)
- Sink alarm configurable (-0.5 to -3.5m/s) and can be disabled
- Weak lift detector: lifty air of +/- 7 cm/s (can be disabled)
- Vario profiles : short beeps / long beeps
- 5 volume levels (low, medium, high, boost, silent + LED)
- USB-C for headset connection with our USB-C to Jack 3.5mm adapter (see Accessories section).
- Auto take-off detection (can be disabled)
- Single on/off/configuration button
- Compact (5,8 x 3,6 x 1,4 cm)
- Ultralight (26gr)
You might also like
STODEUS Ultra Bip