Pogo 4 is the latest version of our flagship harness designed for pilots flying cross country and competitions.
It is currently one of the lightest harnesses in its class. It is very comfortable and equipped with everything necessary for very long flights or competition racing. Its compact design guarantees a perfect union of the pilot and the harness.
During the design phase, Sławomir Kubiak the harness designer, devoted a lot of attention to refining the shape of the harness, especially its rear part. A harness of this class, apart from providing the pilot with the highest level of comfort, must also be carefully tuned aerodynamically, to minimize air resistance.
Pogo 4 is an almost completely new project and has little in common with its predecessor, apart from the highest quality and name.
The most important differences are:
- improved comfort (especially of the backrest)
- integrated container with space for two rescues as standard
- container for a “G-chute”
- enlarged cockpit with detachable glass and a pocket for a power bank
- new arrangement of risers, offering higher suspension
- enlarged ballast container
- optimized footrest shape
- Ronstan 30 pulleys installed for smoother speed system operation
- Edelrid Alias II Speed carabiners, guaranteeing higher suspension of the footrest as well as the cockpit position
- The pilot may choose to fly with or without a seat board
- improved aerodynamics, especially of the rear part of the harness
- dedicated radio pocket plus an additional one inside the harness